Peace Be Upon You

A Site for Quran,Hadith&Sunnah

[بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ ] In The Name Of Allah The Entirely Merciful,The Especially Merciful ...............

Tuesday 20 November 2012

ISLAM SAYS




     We move on to our next section now. This section presents the Islamic views on Bahais beliefs. Islam holds Prophet Muhammed
( PBUH ) as the last & final Prophet and the Quran as the last & final revelation for all times. Here are some Islamic views.
About the finality of Prophethood
        When any person, irrespective of religion examines the Quran & the hadith, he is left with no doubt whatsoever that Islam clearly declares Muhammed ( PBUH ) as the last Prophet.
" O people! Muhammed is not the father of any of your men, but he is the messenger of Allah, And the seal of the Prophets: And Allah has full knowledge of all things"
- Al Qur'an Surah 33 Al Ahzab verse 40
( Abdullah Yousuf Ali )
        The above verse of the glorious Qur'an clearly calls Prophet Muhammed ( PBUH ), the `seal of the Prophets'. A thorough examination of the above verse & the bahai arguments are presented in the Acid test pg.Apart from this there are numerous hadiths of the Prophet ( PBUH ) which confirm his finality. Here are a few.
1. The holy Prophet ( PBUH ) observed:; " The tribe of Israel were guided by many prophets. When a prophet passed away, another Prophet succeeded him. But no Prophet will come after me; only caliphs will succeed me".
Bukhari, Kitab ul Manaqib
2. The Prophet of God ( PBUH ) affirmed : " My position in relation to the prophets who came before me can be explained by the following example:    A man erected a building and adorned this edifice with a great beauty, but he left an empty niche, in the corner where just one brick was missing. People looked around the building and marvelled from that niche. I am like that one missing brick and I am the last in the line of the Prophets".
Bukhari, kitab ul Manqib.

3. The holy Prophet ( PBUH ) observed: " God has bestowed upon me six favours which the former Prophets didn't enjoy
        i)  I have been endowed with the gift of perfect speech.
        ii) I was granted victory owing to my awe.
        iii) The spoils of war were made lawful unto me.
        iv) The whole earth has been made the place of worship for me and it has become the purification for me also. Prayers can be offered at any place over the earth. And in the case water is not available, it is lawful for my people to perform ablutions with the earth ( tayammum ) and to cleanse themselves with the soil if water for bathing is scarce.
        v) I have been sent by Allah to carry His Divine message to the whole world.
        vi) And the line of Prophets has come to its final end in me.
Muslim, Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah

4. The Prophet of Allah ( PBUH ) affirmed: " The chain of messengers and Prophets has come to an end. There shall be no messenger nor Prophets after me".
Tirmidhi

5. The holy Prophet ( PBUH ) observed : " I am Muhammed, I am Ahmed, I am the effacer and infidelity shall be erased through me: I am the assembler. People shall be assembled on doomsday after my time. And I am the last in the sense that no Prophet shall succeed me ".
Bukhari, Tirmidhi, Muslim
6. The Prophet of God ( PBUH ) observed: "God Almighty hath sent unto the world no Apostle who did not his people about the appearance of the Dajjal ( Anti Christ, but he did not appear in their time )I am the last in the line of the Prophets and ye are the last community of believers. Without doubt, then, the Dajjal shall appear from amongst ye".
Ibn Majah, kitab ul fitan, Bab: dajjal
7. Abdur Rahman bin Jubair reported: " I heard `Abdullah bin Amr ibn As' narrating that `One day the holy Prophet ( PBUH ) came out of his house and joined our company. His manner gave the impression as if he were leaving us. He said " I am Muhammed, the unlettered Prophet of Allah, and repeated this statement three times. Then he affirmed: `There will be no Prophet after me"
Musnad Ahmed, Marwiyat `Abdullah bin Amr ibn As
8. The holy Prophet ( PBUH ) said: "Allah will send no Apostle after me, but only Mubashirat. It was asked` what is meant by mubashirat'. He said good vision or pious vision"
Musnad Ahmed,Maruwat Abu Tufail
9. The holy Prophet ( PBUH ) told Hadrat Ali " You are relating to me as Aaron was related to Moses. But no Apostle will come after me"
Bukhari, Muslim, kitab fada'il as sahaba
10. The Prophet of God ( PBUH ) said: "No Prophet will come after me and there will, therefore, be no other community of followers of any new Prophet".
Baihaqi, kitab ul Rouya: Tabarani

No comments:

Post a Comment